PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- General information
The privacy of your personal data is one of the main concerns of OMA Vision Projects SRL (hereinafter the “Controller”).
OMA Vision Projects SRL, headquartered in Aleea Circului nr.2, bl.2, ap.20, sector 2, Bucharest, Romania, code 021104.
OMA Vision acts as the controller of the personal data collected via the www.omavision.ro website (the “Site”). The Controller will manage safely and only for the specified purposes the personal data provided by the users of the Site.
- Categories of personal data processed
The Controller processes your personal data that you provide in the context of using the Site.
In general, the Controller processes the following personal data: identification details (last name, first name), contact details (email address, phone number).
The Controller’s servers will read the data that your equipment typically provides when you access the Site (such as the IP of the equipment you use to access the Site, the type of equipment, the browser used, or the time spent in various sections of the Site).
- Purposes of and the basis for processing
The Controller processes your personal data for the purposes presented below:
- Ensuring connection to the Site, the basis of the processing being the Controller’s legitimate interest to ensure the availability and safety of the Site;
- Assessing the Controller’s products and services, based on the Controller’s legitimate interest in analyzing the quality of its products and services, including the information posted on the Site. This processing is done on an aggregated basis and the Controller does not create individual user profiles;
- Providing information /answering question requested via the Contact Form on the website;
Duration of data processing
The Controller will process your personal data for a reasonable time, necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above. Certain data may be retained longer, if necessary to investigate fraud.
- Disclosure of personal data
We store personal data on our servers in Romania, but we can also store it on cloud platforms operated by cloud service providers in the European Union.
This data may be disclosed to the following categories of persons: Controller’s employees with right of access, the data subject, and other persons empowered to process the data in the name and on behalf of the Controller.
The Controller may transmit your data to contractual partners for achieving the processing purposes provided above but only based on a confidentiality agreement on the part of such contractual partners, whereby they undertake that the data is kept secure and the provision of such data is made following the legislation in force (providers of marketing services, courier services, payment services, banking services, software maintenance or other services, insurers).
The Controller may communicate your personal data to public authorities, in accordance with the law. The data may also be disclosed to lawyers, accountants, or any other external advisors contracted by the Controller.
The Controller will have the right to disclose your personal data whenever the law so requires, or whenever such disclosure is necessary to allow the exercise of a right provided for by law.
When Users visit the Site, they will be asked for consent to the placement of optional cookies on their device and for accessing them during the next visit to the Site.
Information on the deletion and control of cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Deleting cookies or blocking eventual cookies may prevent access to certain areas or features of the Site.
- The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions laid down by legislation on personal data processing, in your capacity of data subjects you have the following rights:
- Right to information: you have the right to receive details concerning the processing activities carried out by the Controller, as described in this document;
- Right of access to data: you have the right to obtain the Controller’s confirmation of the personal data processing, as well as details of the processing activities such as how the data is processed, the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or the categories of recipients of the data/third parties who have access to your data, the data retention period, your specific rights, etc. You can also request a free copy of the data we process;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have the inaccurate or unjustified personal data rectified by the Controller and the incomplete data supplemented, including by providing us with additional relevant data;
- Right to deletion of data: you can ask us to delete your data, in one of the following situations:
- they are no longer necessary concerning the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing and no legitimate reasons are prevailing;
- personal data have been illegally processed;
- personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under the EU or national law applicable to the Controller.
The Controller reserves the right to anonymize the data (depriving them of their personal character) subsequently to the data deletion request, and to thus continue the processing, for statistical purposes.
- Right to restriction: you may request that certain personal data be marked as restricted until complaints about the accuracy, the updated nature of the data, the legality of data processing are resolved, and also in case although the Controller no longer needs the personal data, you request them for the establishment, exercise or defence of a claim in court;
- Right to data portability: you have the right (i) to receive the provided personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy to read format, and (ii) that such data be transmitted by the Controller to another data controller, insofar as the conditions laid down by law are met;
- Right to object: you have the right to object at any time to the processing activities, for reasons relating to the particular situation you are in, unless the Controller can prove that it has compelling legitimate reasons that justify the processing and prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or the data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a claim in court;
- Right not to be subject to an individual automated decision: you have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, likely to produce legal effects concerning the data subject, or similarly affecting the data subject to a significant extent.
For any further questions on how your personal data are processed and for the exercise of your rights mentioned above, please contact us at the email address: office [at] omavision.ro
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge complaint over the processing of your data with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (28-30 G-ral Gheorghe Magheru Boulevard, District 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, dataprotection.ro, firstname.lastname@example.org); also, you may exercise with other relevant authorities any processing-related rights.